Dubai is one of the world’s most popular places to live and work, but it is also one of the most expensive. When compared to other locations of similar size, Dubai is a shining example of continuous development, technological innovation, economic expansion, and high quality of life for all of its inhabitants and residents. For this reason, each time more investors are looking to get an Investor Visa in Dubai.
In this article, you will learn everything about how to obtain an Investor Visa in Dubai. It should come as no surprise that so many people want to live in this thriving emirate. Also, it is one of the simplest ways to obtain a Dubai Resident Visa. Let us observe the following:
1. Why should you invest in Dubai?
2. An overview
3. What exactly is an Investor Visa, and how does it work?
4. Are the Investor Visa and the Partner Visa different?
5. Who is eligible for a Dubai Investor Visa?
6. The validity period of the visa
7. The benefits of obtaining an Investor Visa
8. How can you get an Investor Visa?
9. Current investment demonstration
10. Requirements for sponsoring family members
11. How can Connect Group help you?
1. Why should you invest in Dubai?
Dubai is one of the most appealing places to buy property because of its tallest buildings, record-breaking statistics, and omnipresent opulence. This emirate is poised for tremendous economic growth in the coming years, attracting global talent, increased Foreign Direct Investment, and even more impressive projects.
Therefore, we have compiled a list of the top reasons why Dubai is a great place to invest in real estate.
Since Dubai has no property or capital gains taxes, this makes it the best place to invest in the world. Thus, once a property is purchased, the owner will only have to pay the one-time real estate transaction fee.
Dubai has the world’s fifth best-performing economy. The government is committed to making the Emirate globally competitive by introducing new measures to improve the business environment and promote long-term growth.
Hence, individuals who invest in Dubai property benefit from flexible payment plans that are tailored to their financial situation; with an interest rate of 4.5 percent for residents and 5.5 percent for non-residents.
Additionally, Dubai provides unparalleled financial security with an unlimited remittance limit and a very stable currency pegged to the US dollar. Investors prefer Dubai because it is rapidly developing into a solid investment option, with easy exit and, in many cases, a guaranteed 10-year visa.
As the Emirate’s population grows, so does the demand for new homes. Dubai is expanding year after year, and the market is maturing to include prestigious projects from well-known established developers.
According to reports, Dubai is the best example of a ‘hybrid’ city. These cities are typically medium-sized, competing in specialized markets while benefiting from access to large domestic markets. Also, Dubai’s location on the map; as well as its undeniable luxury status, demonstrates the city’s longevity and the top position in global real estate.
In comparison to other national and regional nominees, Dubai ranks among the world’s ’emerging cities’ and ‘new world cities’ as a city with superior livability. Note that despite the apparent slowdown in the market, buy-to-let investors in Dubai can achieve higher rental yields than in other mature property markets.
According to many, the Dubai real estate market is undergoing a “correction” process that will result in a more stable and solid supply of high-quality homes. You can take a look at our real estate services to find out how we can help you buy property.
The UAE, particularly Dubai, is a popular destination for foreign national investors and entrepreneurs looking to expand their operations into new markets. This is because Dubai has a growth-oriented strategy. Also, Dubai’s administration is constantly revising and establishing laws and regulations that will help the city’s economy and society grow.
As a result, laws, and regulations that are favorable to and encourage entrepreneurs and investors to pursue their goals are enacted.
3. What exactly is an Investor Visa, and how does it work?
The UAE government provides a variety of visas, each tailored to the purpose of your visit to the country. An Investor Visa is one of the various types of visas that are available. In this way, the UAE Investor Visa is granted to foreign investors or entrepreneurs who have set up businesses in the UAE.
Some people confuse the terms Investor Visa and Partner Visa; however, there is a significant difference in their meanings under immigration law. Entrepreneurs who establish a sole proprietorship in Dubai and want to do business there are granted a Dubai Investor Visa.
Hence, this type of company has a single-owner structure and no shareholders or partners. For instance, if you establish a mainland business in Dubai with a professional trade license and operate as a single establishment; your visa will be labeled as an Investor Visa.
On the other hand, a Dubai Partner Visa is granted to an entrepreneur who establishes a company in Dubai Mainland with more than one owner or shareholder. To establish a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in Dubai Mainland, you must work with a local sponsor; as required by UAE Law.
Because your company will have more than one shareholder, you will be granted a Partner Visa in this case. Aside from structural and linguistic differences, the investment and partner visas are identical in terms of legality and benefits.
If you are 18 years of age or older; you have the legal right to become an investor, entrepreneur, or shareholder in any business in Dubai or throughout the United Arab Emirates. As a result, you will be able to apply for a UAE Residency Visa.
An Investor Visa is valid for three (3) years from the date of issuance. Also, if you want to renew your investor visa every three years, you must go through the process of:
- Getting a medical exam.
- Renewing your medical insurance.
- Obtaining an Emirates ID.
Both starting your own business and becoming an investor in Dubai have advantages. Some of the benefits of obtaining an Investor Visa in Dubai are the following:
- Because an investment visa is valid for three years when you apply for an investor visa, you are immediately eligible for a three-year Dubai Resident Visa.
- Then, you will be able to sponsor family members. An Investor Visa allows you to sponsor members of your immediate family to become permanent residents of the UAE. This means your spouse, children, and parents.
- Next, travel is extremely simple if you have a Dubai Investor Visa. Thus, you can easily travel to any GCC country for business or pleasure. When applying for a travel visa to these countries, having investor status may significantly speed up the process. A Work Visa, on the other hand, does not guarantee the same level of convenience.
- If you have a Dubai Investor Visa, you can leave the country for up to one (1) year at a time without having your residency in the UAE terminated or suspended. However, in the case of work or dependent visas, this is not the case. These visas allow you to leave the UAE for a maximum of six (6) months at a time before your UAE Resident Visa is revoked.
- A long-term visa. Having an Investor Visa and establishing a successful business venture in the UAE may increase your chances of receiving the UAE Golden Visa in the future.
There are two options for obtaining a visa for Dubai investment.
- Formalization of a new corporation.
- Current investment demonstration.
The simplest and quickest way to obtain an Investor Visa in Dubai is to register a company on the Dubai mainland. When you establish a company in Dubai, the legal structure of the company determines whether or not you are a shareholder. You may become the firm’s owner or shareholder, depending on the legal structure of your business.
If you want to apply for an Investor Visa, you must first set up your company and then submit the following documents to the Dubai Immigration Department:
- A copy of the business license.
- Copy of the company’s Memorandum of Association (if a partnership) or the Local Service Agent Agreement, both of which must be legally certified (for sole proprietorship).
- A copy of the company’s incorporation certificate.
- A document indicating that an existing visa has been revoked (if you have an existing employment or Dubai residence visa you must cancel it).
- Bring a copy of your visitor’s or tourist’s visa with you.
To obtain your Dubai Investor Visa, you must complete all of the following steps:
1. Registration of the company with the Dubai Economic Department (DED).
2. Obtain your company’s establishment card.
3. Applying for entry permission to the UAE (if you are already outside the country), entering the UAE, and completing an in-country status change for your visa are all things you should do.
4. Performing your medical examination.
5. Filling out an application for an Emirates ID.
6. Obtaining adequate healthcare insurance coverage.
7. Get the stamp of your Investor Visa on your passport.
From start to finish, the process of obtaining an Investor Visa takes approximately 15-20 working days. This includes, among other things:
- Firstly, the time it takes to register your new company in Dubai.
- Obtaining a trade license.
- Completing the visa application process.
- Having your investor visa stamped in your passport.
9 Current investment demonstration
It is possible to obtain an Investor Visa in Dubai without first establishing a new business. It is simply necessary for you to provide evidence of your investment in Dubai to the Dubai Municipality.
If your proposal meets the UAE Government’s qualifying requirements, the Dubai Municipality will file a formal request with the Economic Department on your behalf. Following that, the Economic Department will issue you a reference file number, which you will need to obtain a NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Dubai Municipality based on your application.
When applying for a Dubai Investor Visa, you must submit this letter of authorization to the immigration service. However, keep in mind that the acceptance or denial of your request is entirely at the discretion of the government authorities in charge of determining your eligibility.
You can sponsor-members of your family to become permanent residents of the UAE as an investor. After your visa has been stamped in your passport, you can go to the immigration department to apply for a resident visa for your family in the UAE. To sponsor your family members, you must provide the following documents:
- Firstly, a rental agreement for a house. A 2BHK is the bare minimum in terms of housing.
- You must provide an attested marriage certificate if you are the sponsoring spouse.
- Then, you must provide an attested birth certificate if you are sponsoring a child or children (s).
- A refundable payment of AED 1,500 is required for each sponsored family member (to help entrepreneurs during the pandemic, the original deposit amount of AED 3,000 has reduced to AED 1,500).
- Exclusive Investor Visa Offer from Generis Global
We have been assisting entrepreneurs in the formation of their businesses in the United Arab Emirates for over two decades. We offer new incentives regularly to help entrepreneurs achieve their goal of starting their own businesses. Hence, with us, you can get an Investor Visa.
When you purchase our Investor Visa package, you will not only receive your Dubai Mainland License and visa; but we will also cover the cost for renewing your visa for the rest of your financial life.
Would you like to contact us to obtain more information about how to obtain an Investor Visa in Dubai? If you have any questions, call us at +971 43 316 688 and let us answer any inquiries you may have. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Following, you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer all your questions.
Visit thetalentpoint.com and apply for an extensive range of job opportunities in the Middle East. Also, send your resume to email@example.com, where we will not store it. Change your life today!