The IT job market has been widely demanded by several businesses around the world. Many organizations currently have IT teams that help them manage several tasks and functions in this aspect.
In this regard, the IT staff augmentation services have also increased. This is because companies that hire remotely want to enhance their local teams by hiring remote dedicated developers.
For this reason, it’s important to know what staff augmentation is and which benefits you can get by opting for this service.
When IT Staff Augmentation Makes Sense ?
IT Staff augmentation Service refers to a flexible outsourcing service where a company gets tech talent by an outsourcing agency for a temporary period or permanently to supplement their team current team.
With this solution, the organization is able to add skilled engineers and technical resources to its development team. Whether to complete a short-term project or to get a long-term assistance with tech issues.
Once you know what staff augmentation service is, you need to know if it’s the right solution for your business. Here we have the following scenarios when this outsourcing model makes sense for your organization:
- When you want to extend or enlarge your current team of engineers, programmers and developers to carry out other tasks that are part of your product or project. Since hiring locally may be a challenge because of talent shortage, long and tedious hiring processes or any other reasons, staff augmentation could be the perfect choice for you.
- Add new skilled and experienced engineers to your current team. If you need specialized staff and they’re rare in your local talent market, you can always opt for hiring remotely to find what you need.
- When you want to develop a project but you don’t want to outsource it entirely to a company. This is because you’d like to have direct communication with your remote developers and you want them to feel like they are part of your local team. In this regard, Staff Augmentation Services in Dubai: Serving Your Business Needs may be the go-to solution.
Read More About : How Can You Outsource PEO to help your Business Needs
Other Models vs. IT Staff Augmentation
IT Staff augmentation isn’t the only model available to develop a tech project. However, it could be a better solution for some companies than the other models. Nevertheless, it’s important to evaluate them all to know which one could be the perfect fit for your organization.
- Staff augmentation: With staff augmentation you get to choose the prospects for your business, and manage them according to your needs. The staff outsourcing company handles all the administrative tasks while you get to focus on your strategic activities. Also, you get to work with your augmented team just as you would do it with your local team.
- Managed services: when you delegate the entire project to an outsourcing company, it takes care of every aspect of the development process. The agency will choose the candidates to structure a team. It will also handle all the administrative tasks and you won’t have to do anything. You won’t even need to have a local team of developers and you won’t have communication with your remote development team. This is also known as project outsourcing, and clients usually don’t get involved in the development process.
- R&D Center: establishing your own R&D Center may give you total control over your team of developers. However, this solution fits best for larger corporations. This is because they have the resources to invest in technology, office and workstation and HR management to handle it.
Do you need Staff Outsourcing services?
Benefits of IT Staff Augmentation
Staff augmentation could be the perfect solution for small and mid-sized businesses that want to get access to skilled developers and tech resources. Therefore, it’s good to know how this mode can benefit your organization.
Here we have some of the IT staff augmentation benefits you should know:
- Increases your productivity: having developers that are 100% focused on your project can enable a higher level of productivity. Contrary to project outsourcing, your team of developers will be dedicated to your single project. And they don’t have to manage several projects at the same time because they’re working for one client.
- The IP rights belong to you from the very beginning so you won’t have to worry about security issues
- You get access to a vast talent pool. In it you can hire the tech specialist that you need, ranging from UI/UX designers, front-end developers, and more.
- You’re able to replace a developer for short or long-term period. So you don’t have to worry anymore about employees’ leave or absences
- It’s a cost-efficient solution. Since you won’t have to invest in facilities such as workstations or office spaces for your team of developers. Therefore, you get rid of additional expenses.
- Get additional cooperation and insight from software engineers that want your product to stand out.
Read More About : What’s the Impact of Covid 19 on Outsourcing Industry?
How to Make Team Augmentation Work for You
Although staff augmentation is a great solution, you need to know how to make it work for you, that is, to get the most advantage of this model as you can. Here we have some pieces of advice to make staff augmentation give you a successful result:
- Partner with an agency that provides remote developers with their necessary facilities that make them feel like part of your company. This will facilitate the integration with your local developers.
- Make sure your remote developers feel part of the team by integrating cameras or screen that will connect them to the local office so they can see what’s going on there.
- Request your partner to provide a dedicated account manager that will help you make the collaboration more efficient. This Client Manager can help you avoid any potential misunderstanding since he or she will work alongside with your developers.
What Makes ConnectGroup Outsourcing a Good Addition to Your Team?
The outsourcing service by ConnectGroup can help you get the remote developers you need to work on your projects to achieve the results you expect.
Whether you need one or 20 engineers or any other tech professional, we can assist you. You can have your full-time remote IT specialists working alongside your local team. And you can instruct them and supervise them to get the outcome you look forward to.
In addition, you won’t have to worry about your developers working for multiple projects that may distract them. Since they’ll be dedicated to your project. And, in case you need to solve any issue with your augmented IT team, our HR manager will ease the process.