It’s well known that Dubai is among the world’s most lively cities. Therefore, the city is home to some of the highest-paying jobs on the planet. So, you’re probably wondering what the most trending jobs in Dubai are for you to choose.
In this article, you’ll learn everything about what the top 10 trending jobs in Dubai are. You must wonder how the payment is because it is a major consideration for many professionals who relocate to Dubai. Let’s observe:
1. Freelance Digital Content Creators.
Social media and digital platforms have become an indispensable part of our daily lives. Every day, we follow several blogs and subscribe to YouTube channels on many subjects. As a result, digital content is becoming a major and vital industry. That’s why this is one of the most in-demand careers in the UAE.
This was due to the government’s expanding work permits for overseas freelancers last year. Furthermore, people’s engagement with digital information has expanded dramatically, which has helped. Also, all of these factors combined make it a more promising area, giving you a successful career.
Therefore, you’ll be provided with several platforms to begin your task. However, keep in mind that you should be unique, innovative, and avoid copying.
1.1. Salary expectations
- These types of freelancers can earn AED 6,000 or more.
2. Coaches, both personal and professional.
People might become caught up in the details of their personal and professional lives. Additionally, they have no idea how to cope with it or handle it properly. That’s why they need the assistance of professionals, such as personal and professional coaches.
Moreover, they assist individuals through their life journeys by helping them develop their strengths and overcome their limitations. This has been a common demand in the UAE, where many people need it. If you have this ability and expertise in the sector, congratulations, as they’re among the most trending jobs in Dubai recently.
2.1. Salary expectations.
- AED 15,700 to AED 22,000 for a junior life coach (1-5 years of experience).
- Senior life coaches (with at least 8 years of experience) can earn AED 22,000 to AED 27,500
- A senior executive coach with 8+ years of expertise will earn AED 15,500 to AED 19,200.
3. Medical and healthcare workers
If you work in the medical sector or want to change careers, here is your chance. In the UAE, there are over 180 medical centers and institutions that provide credentials that allow students to practice their profession.
Therefore, they emphasize the importance of taking these courses since working in the medical profession is critical. Hence, it might be one of the most in-demand careers in the UAE. However, doctors must complete years of study and training before they may practice.
As a result, physicians frequently earn a high salary, and it’s one of the highest-paid jobs in Dubai. Additionally, certain doctors frequently specialize in brain disorders, muscles, blood arteries, heart issues, and neurology. So, if you want to become a doctor in Dubai, you’ll need to go through the license and registration process.
3.1. Salary expectations.
- Nurses’ salaries range from AED 8400 to AED 26,000 per month.
- AED 16,800 to AED 70,000+ for general practitioners.
4. Specialists in business development and sales.
Keeping firms on schedule needs the ongoing formulation of work plans. Additionally, the UAE employment market is experiencing a surge in demand for business development and sales positions. One probable explanation is that the government allowed overseas investors and entrepreneurs to launch businesses without the need for local partners.
Hence, you must apply if you have experience or skills as a salesperson, drafting business strategy, or managing a team. They’re among the most trending jobs in Dubai today.
4.1. Salary expectations.
- AED 9,500+ for a junior business development associate (0-4 years of experience).
- Senior business development associates (8+ years of experience) will earn AED 16,000+.
- Business development managers can earn AED 8,000 to AED 22,500.
- The Compliance Head will be paid between AED 64,000 and AED 72,000.
- AED 3,275 and above for sales representative.
- A sales team manager will earn AED 6,467+.
5. Creative directors.
Creative directors are in charge of assisting businesses in creating content. Although the material might be based on advertising, radio, or television, many creative directors don’t have a degree in this subject. However, if you want to be a creative director, you need to do something first.
You’ll most likely need to start as a graduate trainee in a large organization to master the creative process. Furthermore, graphic designers, photographers, and writers with creative and imaginative ideas are always in demand by various firms and agencies. You’re in luck because there are several specialized opportunities available within the disciplines above.
As a result, this will give you a wide range of options for finding what you’re looking for. Hence, it’s your chance to make money while doing something you enjoy.
5.1. Salary expectations
- Mid-career photographers (5-10 years of experience) can earn AED 7500 to AED 8,300.
- Junior/Senior Photographers (1-5 years of experience) will earn AED 2000 to AED 7500.
- Junior graphic designers (0-2 years of experience) will earn AED 5670 to AED 6,440.
- AED 8600 to AED 12,700 for a mid-career graphic designer (5-10 years of experience).
- AED 14,000 is the average salary for a junior art consultant (0–4 years of experience).
- Art Consultant with 8+ years of experience, AED 24,000 on average
- AED 15,000 or more for an illustrator.
Because of the variety of this vocation, it’s without a doubt one of the most in-demand careers in the UAE. Furthermore, there are several engineering specializations in various fields of expertise. Engineers also have the advantage of earning a high salary.
For example, if you pursued a career in chemical or petroleum engineering, you’d almost certainly find fantastic work prospects in Dubai. That’s because petroleum and chemical process engineers are in high demand in the Gulf region, particularly in the UAE. This is due to the discovery of massive oil reserves in Dubai.
In addition, if you’re wondering how you can start a business in a Free Zone in Dubai, click here.
6.1. Salary expectations
- Mechanical Engineer:
- Junior/Senior (0–5 years of experience) will earn AED 9770 to AED 14,900.
- Mid-career (5-9 years of experience) will earn AED 14,900 to AED 19,300.
- AED 19,300+ for experienced candidates (10+ years of experience).
- Aerospace Engineer:
- Juniors and seniors (0-5 years of experience) can earn AED 13,800 to AED 20,200.
- AED 20,200 to AED 28,300 for mid-career (5-9 years of experience).
- Experienced engineers (10+ years of experience) will earn AED 28,300+.
- Electronics engineer:
- Junior/Senior (0-4 years of experience) will earn AED 5000 to AED 7000.
- AED 7000 to AED 10,000 for mid-career (5-9 years of experience).
- Experienced electronic engineers (10+ years of experience) will earn AED 10,000+.
- Petroleum engineer:
- AED 10,000 to AED 15,000 for Junior/Senior (0-4 years of experience).
- Engineers with mid-career (5-9 years of experience) will earn AED 15,000 to AED 20,500.
- AED 20,500+ for experienced candidates (10+ years of experience).
7. HR and recruitment experts.
If you work as a recruiter, HR employee, or HR manager, you’ll find this beneficial. Employees in this field have a thorough awareness of their company’s goals. Moreover, they can influence the company’s future through the decisions they make.
Hence, HR roles in the UAE are needed in practically every firm, so their importance and growth will continue. This need will continue to grow for a large number of organizations in the UAE, whether they’re startups or established businesses.
7.1. Salary expectations
- A junior HR recruiter (0–1 year of experience) will earn between AED 6,500 and AED 8000.
- Experienced HR Specialists (1-4 years of experience) can earn AED 8000 to AED 10,000.
- AED 12,000 to AED 23,000 for a human resources manager with 5+ years of experience.
8. Professionals in hospitality and tourism.
This is for you if you’re a tour guide, chef, or restaurant manager. The UAE invests in tourism and hospitality since it’s a popular destination for a diverse range of nationalities.
So, to portray the nation in the best light possible, they require a lot of personnel. This staff has to work as tour guides, cooks, hosts or hostesses, and cleaning staff.
Additionally, the UAE is now welcoming many visitors back, and things are returning to normal, which implies more work opportunities to serve them. Therefore, these industries are in high demand and contribute significantly to the UAE’s economy. So, this is the answer to your query on what trending jobs in Dubai are.
8.1. Salary Expectation.
- A restaurant manager’s salary ranges from AED 7000 to AED 15,000.
- Hotel Service Supervisor salaries range from AED 11,000 to AED 34,000.
- Food and beverage supervisors can earn AED 3000 to AED 6000.
- AED 2000 to AED 3000 for cleaning staff.
- AED 5000 to AED 10,000 for tour guides.
9. Analysts of financial data
If accounting is your subject of study and you want to make a better future for yourself, Dubai offers a place for you. This career is continuously increasing, and it’ll continue to be one of the most sought-after careers in Dubai.
Hence, accountants’ anticipating revenues and expenses is the backbone of any successful institution, which is why there is such a high need for them. Their job is to supervise the investment decisions that are made. Dubai is well-known for having many malls, stores, and businesses that are always in need of accountants.
9.1. Salary Expectation
- A junior with 0-2 years of experience can earn AED 13,800 to AED 16,100.
- Senior financial analysts (2-5 years of experience) will earn AED 16,100 to AED 20,300.
- Mid-career financial analysts (5-9 years of experience) can earn AED 20,300 to AED 26,700.
- AED 26,700+ for an experienced financial analyst (10+ years of experience).
10. Experts in marketing and Social Media
If you work as an SEO specialist or in any other industry related to marketing and social media, here is your opportunity. As new firms and businesses emerge in the UAE, they must sell their brand through marketing strategies and social media.
Because everything is now handled and controlled by social media, businesses require personnel to be in command of this section. Hence, they’re critical to the business’s continued expansion and development. So, in the marketing field, you can find some of the most trending jobs in Dubai.
10.1. Salary Expectations.
- These professionals can earn AED 80,000 to AED 100,000.
11. How can Connect Group help you?
Now you are aware of the most fabulous trending jobs in Dubai. Without a doubt, Dubai is a dream city, so you’ll be able to find the right job for you. Hence, if you’re wondering where to start looking, Connect Group is the best place.
Since we are a group with more than 20 years of experience in the market, we can certainly help you. Furthermore, we have partnerships with different companies specialized in making Emirati life easier. Therefore, we can assist you in your job search.
Would you like to contact Connect Group to obtain more information on what the top 10 trending jobs in Dubai are? So, if you have any questions, call us on + 97143316688. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’ll talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.
Furthermore, you can send us your CV to thetalentpoint.com. Additionally, CVs and resumes sent to email@example.com won’t be stored. So, what are you waiting for?